Click the link below to learn about upcoming programs:
April 2nd – 30th 2018
- Writers must be in grades 1 to 12.
- Poem entries must be original work.
- Maximum of 1 poem per author may be entered.
- Poems cannot be longer than one 8 1/2 X 11 inch page.
- Poems must be typed or hand-written on white paper, with no illustrations or decorations.
- The author’s name must not appear anywhere on the poem.
- The poem must have a title that should be at the top of the page.
DEADLINE: Entries will be taken April 2nd – April 30th, 2018. Entries must be received by 8:00 p.m. on Monday, April 30th. Entries cannot be put in the book drop. E-mail entries will not be accepted.
Poems will be judged based on Spelling, Grammar, Style & Presentation, Impact, and Originality.
Contest winners will be announced May 26th, 2018.
All entries will be bound into a book for viewing at the library.
Do you want to receive emails about upcoming programs
for students in grades 5-12?
Looking for something to read?
Take a look through some book reviews.
Contact us for more information 413-789-1550 x3 or email@example.com