Agawam Library Museum & Zoo Pass Borrowing Information
- Passes are available to Agawam and Feeding Hills residents eighteen years or older with a valid CW/MARS library card in good standing (no lost items, no fines of $5.00 or more).
- Reservations may be made at the Information Desk or by calling 413.789.1550 x4. Passes may be reserved up to four weeks in advance. There is a limit of one pass per family per day, and three reservations per family per month – only one reservation per museum.
- Passes are loaned out for 2 days. They may be returned in the book drop when the library is CLOSED. Passes must be returned on time so they will be available for the next person. Late charges of $5.00 per day, with a maximum fine of $50.00.
- Passes are NOT renewable.
- Passes are checked out and returned at the Information Desk. You must present your library card, and sign a form agreeing to late fees and replacement cost if the pass is lost.
- Please call and cancel if you are unable to use the pass. If you do not pick up the pass on the day it is reserved (15 minutes prior to closing), it may be checked out to another patron, first come, first served.
- A call to the museum to confirm current hours and exhibits is suggested.
- Passes are loaned out for 2 days. Passes may be returned in the bookdrop when the library is CLOSED. Passes must be returned on time so they will be available for the next person. Late charges are $5.00 per day with a maximum fine of $50.00
- Museum passes are NOT renewable.
- Passes must be checked out and returned at the Information Desk. You must present your library card, and sign a form agreeing to late fees and replacement cost if the pass is lost.
- Please call and cancel the reservation for the pass if you are unable to use it. If you do not pick up the pass on the day it is reserved (15 minutes prior to closing), it may be checked out to another patron, first come, first served.
Agawam Library Museum & Zoo Passes
Amelia Park Children’s Museum
29 S. Broad Street, Westfield, MA 01086
Admits 4 people at ½ price. Adult & Children $7.00, Seniors $3.50, under 1 free.
Mon, Thurs-Sun 9-4, closed Tues & Wed.
Children’s Museum of CT
950 Trout Brook Drive, West Hartford, CT 06119
1 free admission with 1 paid admission. Limit of 4 free admissions per visit.
Adults $14.75, Seniors/Children $13.75.
Mon-Sat 9-4, Sun 11-4.
Connecticut Science Center
250 Columbus Blvd.
Hartford, CT 06103
We do not have passes for this venue, but we DO have discount coupons available. Ask at the Information Desk.
Connecticut Trolley Museum
58 North Road, East Windsor, CT 06088
Admits 2 adults & 4 children free (1/2 price for events).
Adults $10.00, 62+ $9.00, 2-12 $7.00, under 2 free.
Open April-December. Mon, Wed, Thurs, Fri 10-3:30, Sat. 10-4:30, Sun. 11-4:30.
Eric Carle Museum of Picture Book Art
125 West Bay Road, Amherst, MA 01002
Admits 2 Adults and 4 Children free. Adults $9, Child/Senior $6, Family $22.50.
Tues-Fri 10-4, Sat. 10-5, Sun. 12-5. Open Mondays during summer & school vacation.
Historic Deerfield (2)
Old Main Street, Deerfield, MA 01342
4 people free.
Adults $14, 6-17 $5, under 6 is free
April-Dec daily 9:30-5:30 Closed in winter (except for Flynt Center – call for hours)
Holyoke Children’s Museum
44 Dwight Street, Holyoke, MA 01040
Admits 6 people at 1/2 price. Pass cannot be used for events or workshops.
General Admission $7, Seniors $5.00, under 1 free
Wed-Sat 10-4, Sun 12-4. Pass cannot be used for events/workshops.
221 Appleton Street, Holyoke, MA 01040
5 family members receive 2 free rides each (all 5 must be present). $2/ride or 6/$10.
Sept-June, Sat, Sun & Holidays 12-4. July & Aug, Tues-Sun 10:30-4.
Look Memorial Park
300 North Main St, Florence, MA 01062
Admits 1 car free.
Jan-Mar Mon-Fri 7:00-3:00, Sat & Sun 8:30-5:00, Apr-Oct daily 7:00-dusk
208 South Great Road
Lincoln MA 01773
Trails open dusk to dawn.
Admits 4 people at a discounted rate of $2 each. Regular fees dependent on sanctuary. Contact sanctuaries for specific information.
MA ParksPass (2)
Department of Conservation & Recreation
Day use parking for 1 car.
See website for list of parks and hours.
The Mount-Edith Wharton’s House (2)
2 Plunkett St. P.O. Box 974 Lenox, MA 01240
May-October, daily 10-5
Admits 2 Adults at $10 each, kids & teens free. Adults $18, Seniors (65+) $17, Students with ID $13, under 18 free. Check website for closings.
Mystic Aquarium (2)
55 Coogan Boulevard, Mystic, CT 06355
Admits 4 people at $5 off each-Adult $34.99, Sr $29.99, Youth 13-17 @28.99. Child 3-12 $24.99.
New England Air Museum
Bradley International Airport, 36 Perimeter Road, Windsor Locks, CT 06096
Admits 2 adults (ages 12 & up) at $6 each, and 2 children (ages 4-11) free.
Adult $12.50, Senior $11.50, Child $7, under 3 free.
Norman Rockwell Museum
Rt. 183, Stockbridge, MA 01262
Admits 2 adults at $10 each. Adults $18. Sr. $17, College $10 Child 6-18 $6, under 5 free.
May-Nov & Holidays 10-5, Dec-Apr Weekdays 10-4, Weekends 10-5.
Old Sturbridge Village
Old Sturbridge Village Road, Sturbridge, MA 01566
Admits 4 at ½ price. Adults $28, Seniors (65+) $26, Youth (3-17) $14, under 2 free.
Jan-Mar Tues-Sun 9:30-5. Apr-Oct Daily 9:30-5. Call for special Nov & Dec hours.
Salem Witch Museum (2)
19 ½ Washington Square, North Salem, MA 01970
Admits 6 people at a discounted rate. Adults $11, ($7.75), Seniors $9.50 ($7.75), Children $8.00 ($5.25)
10:00-5:00 (July & Aug 7:00)
Springfield Museums (2)
21 Edwards Street, Springfield, MA 01103
We no longer have passes as of Aug 1st, but we have discount coupons. Ask at the Info Desk or print them at www.valleyvisitor.com
Tues-Sat 10-5. Sun 11-5.
U.S.S. Constitution Museum (2)
Building 22, Charlestown Navy Yard, Boston, MA 02129
Admits 9 people free. Suggested Donations:Adult $5-10, Sr. $3, Children 4+ $2, military free.
Nov 1-March 31 10-5; April 1-Oct 31 9-6;
238 Cabot St Holyoke MA 01040
Admits 2 people for 1 house tour OR 1 lecture, workshop or concert (RSVP required)
Mon-Fri 10-2, Sat 12-4, hours vary for events-please call ahead to register
Zoo in Forest Park (2)
Forest Park-Pecousic Drive, Springfield, MA 01138
Admits 4 people free. Adult $9.00, Senior $7.00, 5-12 $6.00, 2-4 $4.00, train ride $4.00.
April-October M-F 9-4; Weekends 9-5; check website for fall/winter hours.